Version of the VanBus camping box enriched with additional equipment.
Configuration options below:
Vacamod camping system is a box which put in the trunk of a car, turns it into a mini-camper within a minute. During the trip, it serves as a storage space, dining room or your office, a fold-out double bed and a fully functional kitchen - ready to use right away, wherever you are.
Vacamod VanBus camping box comes in several widths and lengths (choose above) and has the option of extending the bed surface up to 50 cm - up to 25 cm on each side. This allows for the best fit to any car. In addition, you can choose the most suitable mattress and enjoy the maximum use of space.
Our camping boxes are specially designed to give easy access and the ability to use all free spaces and to fit standard euro boxes (euroboxes not included).
The PREMIUM set includes:
• Two-burner stove - powered by standard cartridges with a capacity of 227g - allowing for about 2-3 hours of continuous using the burner, eeach burner has an automatic sparker, smooth regulation of the flame, portable (possibility of using the oven outside the camping box), express cartridges replacement. ATTENTION. If the oven is not in use, the burners must be disconnected from the cartridges. It can be done removing the cartouches from the stove - there are two independent disconnecting switches.
• Foldable wind curtain perfectly matched to the dimensions of the cooker and drawer for increased comfort of use and safety.
• 3 8cm-thick mattresses with removable covers.
• 8 independently adjustable elements extending the surface of the bed (it is possible to use the camping box without extending it)
• 4 5-litre water tanks - easy to carry and give a possibility of marking canisters and dividing the water supply, e.g. into drinking water, washing water, dirty water
• Water pump with LED lighting - The pump can be used as a faucet at the sink or a faucet outside the car. The pipe from the pump is inserted directly into the water tank located in the car. You can also hang it higher, heat the water on the stove and have a hot water shower!
• Pull-out tabletop with a collapsable sink - in combination with a water pump, worktop and stove, we get a really useful kitchen in the campingbox. The sink has a screw-on plug, so it can also be used as a regular bowl, it can be removed from the box, it has retractable handles so it will be useful for many different purposes.
• Feet (height 15 mm) to level the box if the floor of the car is not completely flat, eg the assembly of the seats protrudes above the floor. If the protruding elements are larger than 15 mm, please let us know in your order - in that case we send additional set of lifters.
To facilitate the carrying and installation of camping box in the car, the Vacamod VanBus construction consists of smaller separable parts:
1. Base box
2. Two side boxes (seats)
3. Table top
4. Rotating table leg
5. Pull-out tabletop
5. Kitchen drawer with equipment
7. Pull-out top with collapsible sink and pump
8. 4 5 liter water tanks
The list of compatible vehicles is at the bottom of the page and the full list can be downloaded here: compatibility table.
Due to the possible differences in the finish of the cars, treat this list only as a guide and before buying, make sure that your car meets the following conditions:
To choose the best camping box size for your car, take the following measurements:
- make sure there's a minimum of 199 cm (STANDARD) or 185 cm (SHORT) of flat floor measured from the trunk door towards front,
- measure the narrowest place (between the rear wheel arches), on this basis, choose the optimal width of the campingbox,
- measure the width of the car at a height of 39 cm - this is the maximum possible width of the bed - and choose any wide mattresses.
Attention! During transport, the camping box MUST be secured, e.g. with transport straps, as shown in the pictures. The camping box is not part of the car and should be treated as cargo while driving.
Campingbox VanBus 119 is compatible with the following cars:
Mercedes Vito neu, Mercedes V-Klasse, Mercedes Vito alt, Mercedes Viano alt, Nissan NV 200 Evalia, Opel Vivaro A, Opel Vivaro B, VW T3, VW T4, VW T5, VW T6, VW T7, Hyundai H1
Campingbox VanBus 124 is compatible with the following cars:
Ford Transit Custom new, Nissan Primastar, Nissan NV 300, Opel Combo E, Opel Combo E long, Opel Vivaro A, Opel Vivaro B, Peugeot Boxer, Renault Trafic, Renault Master, Toyota Proace City Verso long, UAZ Buchanka
Campingbox VanBus 134 is compatible with the following cars:
Citroën Jumper, Fiat Ducato, Ford Transit Custom new, Ford Transit Kasten new, Ford Transit Kasten old, Mercedes Sprinter, Nissan Primastar, Nissan NV 300, Opel Movano, Peugeot Boxer, Renault Master, VW Crafter, Iveco Daily
The above list is indicative only. Before buying, you should carefully measure your car and, based on the measurements made, choose the size of the box.
Due to the numerous copies of our products, we would like to inform you that the presented products are registered utility and industrial models. Persons copying and disseminating copied products are subject to a fine, restriction of liberty or imprisonment.
By purchasing original Vacamod products directly from the manufacturer or authorized representatives, you can be sure of the highest quality products and materials used, as well as the best solutions applied.
Campingboxes are shipped on pallets (finished product, ready to use). They are delivered by the forwarding company selected when placing the order in accordance with the CPT INCOTERMS 2020.
Due to the size of the shipment, the return can only be made on a pallet. In the event of withdrawal from the contract after the goods have been delivered to the customer, the customer is responsible for properly securing the goods for transport and covering the costs of return transport.
When delivering the parcel, check the condition of the parcel in the presence of the courier. If any damage is noted, a damage report should be written down with the forwarding employee, describing the damage in detail and documenting the damage as best as possible (e.g. by taking photos). These are the necessary steps to be able to pursue claims with the carrier.