Version of the KombiVan camping box enriched with additional equipment.
Configuration options below:
Vacamod camping system is a box which put in the trunk of a car, turns it into a mini-camper within a minute. During the trip, it serves as a storage space, a fold-out double bed, a water storage and a fully functional kitchen - ready to use right away, wherever you are.
Vacamod KombiVan camping box comes in several widths and two lengths (choose above). Such a variety of sizes allows for the best fit to most KombiVans available on the market.
Our camping boxes are specially designed to give easy access and the ability to use all free spaces and to fit standard euro boxes (euro boxes not included).
The KombiVan PREMIUM set includes:
• Two-burner stove - powered by standard cartridges with a capacity of 227g - allowing for about 2-3 hours of continuous using the burner, eeach burner has an automatic sparker, smooth regulation of the flame, portable (possibility of using the oven outside the camping box), express cartridges replacement. ATTENTION. If the oven is not in use, the burners must be disconnected from the cartridges. It can be done removing the cartouches from the stove - there are two independent disconnecting switches.
• Foldable wind curtain perfectly matched to the dimensions of the cooker and drawer for increased comfort of use and safety.
• 3 8cm-thick mattresses with removable covers.
• Bed support - smooth adjustment using three or four independently adjustable legs. Legs adjustable every 15 mm vertically and have several possible settings horizontally to perfectly match the curves of the car floor.
• 4 5-litre water tanks - easy to carry and give a possibility of marking canisters and dividing the water supply, e.g. into drinking water, washing water, dirty water
• Water pump with LED lighting - The pump can be used as a faucet at the sink or a faucet outside the car. The pipe from the pump is inserted directly into the water tank located in the car. You can also hang it higher, heat the water on the stove and have a hot water shower!
• Pull-out tabletop with a collapsable sink - in combination with a water pump, worktop and stove, we get a really useful kitchen in the campingbox. The sink has a screw-on plug, so it can also be used as a regular bowl, it can be removed from the box, it has retractable handles so it will be useful for many different purposes.
To facilitate the carrying and installation of camping box in the car, the Vacamod KombiVan PREMIUM construction consists of smaller separate parts:
1. Base box
2. Bed frame
3. Adjustable bed support (used when we do not take the second row of seats)
4. Pull-out tabletop
6. Kitchen drawer with equipment
7. Pull-out tabletop with collapsible sink and pump
8. 4 5-liter water tanks
The list of compatible vehicles is at the bottom of the page and the full list can be downloaded here: compatibility table.
Due to the possible differences in the finish of the cars, treat this list only as a guide and before buying, make sure that your car meets the following conditions:
To choose the best camping box size for your car, take the following measurements:
- measure the narrowest place (between the rear wheel arches), on this basis, choose the optimal width of the box
- make sure there's a minimum of 66 cm of flat floor measured from the trunk door towards front
- measure free space at a height of about 34 cm above the floor of the trunk, to determine the optimal length of the unfolded bed: 199 cm (STANDARD) or 185 cm (SHORT).
ATTENTION! During transport, the camping box MUST be secured, e.g. with transport straps, as shown in the pictures. The camping box is not part of the car and should be treated as cargo while driving.
Campingbox KombiVan 110 is compatible with the following cars:
VW Caddy 3, VW Caddy Maxi 3, VW Caddy 4, VW Caddy Maxi 4, VW Caddy 5, VW Caddy Maxi 5, Dacia Dokker, Dacia Lodgy, Ford Tourneo Connect I, Ford Tourneo Connect II, Ford Tourneo Grand Connect II, Opel Combo C, Opel Combo D, Renault Kangoo I, Renault Kangoo II, Renault Grand Kangoo II, Renault Kangoo III
Campingbox KombiVan 115 is compatible with the following cars:
Citroën Berlingo First, Citroën Berlingo II, Citroën Berlingo III, Citroën Berlingo III XL, Citroën Jumpy KombiVan 115 XL, Dacia Dokker, Dacia Lodgy, Fiat Doblò I, Fiat Doblò II, Fiat Doblò II long, Ford Tourneo Connect I, Ford Tourneo Connect II, Ford Tourneo Grand Connect II, Mercedes Citan long (= normal), Mercedes Citan extralong, Mercedes Vito new, Nissan NV250 L1, Nissan Townstar, Opel Combo C, Opel Combo D, Opel Combo E, Peugeot Partner Origin, Peugeot Partner Tepee , Peugeot Rifter, Peugeot Expert 3, Toyota Proace City Verso
Campingbox KombiVan 118 is compatible with the following cars:
Citroën Berlingo First, Citroën Berlingo II, Citroën Berlingo III, Ford Tourneo Connect I, Ford Tourneo Connect II, Ford Tourneo Grand Connect II, Mercedes Citan long (= normal), Mercedes Citan extralong, Opel Combo E, Opel Combo E long, Peugeot Partner Origin, Peugeot Partner Tepee, Peugeot Rifter, Peugeot Expert 3, Toyota Proace City Verso
Campingbox KombiVan 115XL fits the following cars:
Citroën Berlingo III XL, Fiat Doblò II long, Mercedes Vito new, Nissan NV250 L2, Peugeot Rifter long, Toyota Proace City Verso long
The above list is indicative only. Before buying, you should carefully measure your car and, based on the measurements made, choose the size of the box.
Due to the numerous copies of our products, we would like to inform you that the presented products are registered utility and industrial models. Persons copying and disseminating copied products are subject to a fine, restriction of liberty or imprisonment.
By purchasing original Vacamod products directly from the manufacturer or authorized representatives, you can be sure of the highest quality products and materials used, as well as the best solutions applied.
Campingboxes are shipped on pallets (finished product, ready to use). They are delivered by the forwarding company selected when placing the order in accordance with the CPT INCOTERMS 2020.
Due to the size of the shipment, the return can only be made on a pallet. In the event of withdrawal from the contract after the goods have been delivered to the customer, the customer is responsible for properly securing the goods for transport and covering the costs of return transport.
When delivering the parcel, check the condition of the parcel in the presence of the courier. If any damage is noted, a damage report should be written down with the forwarding employee, describing the damage in detail and documenting the damage as best as possible (e.g. by taking photos). These are the necessary steps to be able to pursue claims with the carrier.